Alagappa Montessori School
Alagappa Montessori School was started on 4th September 1953. It was inaugurated by KundrakudiMahaSannithanamShri La Sri DeivaSigamaniArunachalaDesigaParamacharyaSwamigal. As it is a Montessori School the education is imparted to children in the Play Way method which works out well.
The school has a vast area for playing. There are six classrooms with sufficient ventilation and with adequate furniture. The classes function from Lower KINDER-GARTENto II Standard. A large number of play things are purchased every year to educate and entertain the kids. The kids utilize the transport facility available. They are given a strong foundation in this school and this helps them to cope with the syllabus in the various schools.
Inauguration of new buildings of Alagappa Montessori School
The new building of Alagappa Montessori School was inaugurated on 08.10.2015 by our beloved Secretary,
Dr. Mrs. Umayal Ramanathan and our beloved Chairman Thiru.R.Vairavan.
On this special occasion Trustees of Dr. Alagappa Chettiar Educational Trust, Manager of the Trust and all the Heads of Alagappa Group of Institutions, Karaikudi were present.