- "Human soul without education is like marble in quarry"
- It is true that Education Institutions play an important role in inculcating ideals and values of national integration among the students. Our education aims at a balanced growth of the individual and insists on both knowledge and wisdom. It not only trains the intellect but brings grace into the heart of students.
- Students are trained to approach life's problem with the fortitude, self control and sense of balance.
- Our school has qualified teachers who are interested in the welfare of the students, who have enthusiasm for their subjects and are able to impart it to the pupils. They form the central frame work.
- The greatest asset of a nation is the spirit of its people. Students power of spirit is raised to have a bright future.
|Higher Secondary RESULT ANALYSIS 2013.|
|1||Prasanna S||1173 / 1200||First Rank|
|2||Shantha Priyaa S||1163 / 1200||Second Rank|
|3||Revathy V||1163 / 1200||Second Rank|
|Centums in various subjects|
|Topper's score in various subjects|
|Name||Language||English||Phy/Eco||Chemistry||Comp.Sci / Biology||Maths|
|Prasanna S||189||191||195||198||Bio – 200||200|
|Shantha Priyaa S||187||188||192||198||Bio – 198||200|
|Revathi V||185||189||194||197||Comp. – 200||198|
|2||S. Shantha Priyaa|
|3||S. Shiek Mohammed Mohaideen|
|1||A. Amala David|
SSLC - Topper R RAJESWAR 493/500
HSC - District Topper S PRASANNA 1173/1200